• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
karlskronawatch

Introduction and my watches

Hello... I wanted to introduce myself. I am the owned of Karlskrona Watch Company and a HUGE Seiko and Citizen collector and fan. Many of my inspirations come from Seiko and Citizen watches and my absolute favorite beater watch in my collection is my beloved Citizen Mission Antarctica! 

My current project is the Midnattssol, which borrows styling points from my Baltic and Nordic Shield watches. I wanted to bring to market a proper orange dial diver like Seiko produces. I hope I have done so! smiley.gif

Please see this video for more information: 

I look forward to participating here and enjoying the company.  Please feel free to contact me as well.

www.karlskronawatch.com
sales@karlskronawatch.com

Best regards,
Todd

Should post this in the Kickstarter section. But it looks nice. I like the Trident symbol and while it's been done many times, this is a slightly different design, enough so that it's somewhat new.

I love the hands. Decent movement, nothing to write home about, but being a Seiko fan as you say, it makes sense, so I won't knock it. I just won't buy it.

Glad you use Sapphire crystal. 120 click bezel also. It ticks all the right boxes for a sport/dive watch. Pretty generic looking, but most dive watches are and it's a look that those of us, whom collect them, like... A lot.

Looks like shameless self promotion to me...

I would love to be proved wrong and see regular contributions sans email addresses and sales speil.

Welcome if that turns out to be the case.

• Like 1

Thank you for the welcome and kind words.  I assure you my intentions are pure and I look forward to participating here.  If there is another spot for this, please let me know.  I am obviously a newbie here.  :)

49 minutes ago, karlskronawatch said:

Thank you for the welcome and kind words.  I assure you my intentions are pure and I look forward to participating here.  If there is another spot for this, please let me know.  I am obviously a newbie here.  :)

There is a sunfora called Kickstarter. That's where you post stuff like this.

There's also a sunfora called introductions, where you should go and tell us a bit about yourself and not plug your product, even though I know that's difficult. Just be a human being and you will be received like a fellow WIS, with respect and acceptance.

Edited by JayDeep
  • Like 1