• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

swatch GB754

bought on a whim for a charity donation to the dark side  , but not really me :whistle:

http://shop.swatch.com/en_gb/watches/originals/gent/red-grin-gb754.html?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=(SWA) (B) SKU (INV)&utm_term=%2Bgb754 %2Bswatch&utm_content=GB754&gclid=CLSCmOy5stcCFYgpGQodYYUL1A&gclsrc=ds

retails for 38 quid though i didn't donate quite that much.

has been worn for about 3 hours , its rather phallic box will be included :swoon:

its a stock image but you get the idea , about as new as a 3 hour worn watch can be :thumbsup:

• Submitter
  • Expiration Date
    3 days and 20 hours
  • Submitted
    09/11/17
  • Category

Edited by Rotundus
there needs to be a reason ?

Nice one mate, that's a really generous gesture, cheers :thumbs_up:

I think we've already established on here that orange is awesome, so this one should go down well with the lucky winner (which will almost certainly be me, obviously!) :yahoo:

Edited by Davey P
spelling mistake

Wow orange and black what’s not to like nice and bright too, and if Davey P doesn’t win it I would be happy to win it:whistle:

1 hour ago, Robti said:

Wow orange and black what’s not to like nice and bright too, and if Davey P doesn’t win it I would be happy to win it:whistle:

Sorry mate, I hate to disappoint you, but I've got a good feeling about this one.......... :laughing2dw:

• Haha 1

Congratulations @relaxer7:thumbsup:

Thanks @Rotundus:thumbsup:

On 09/11/2017 at 21:55, Davey P said:

Nice one mate, that's a really generous gesture, cheers :thumbs_up:

I think we've already established on here that orange is awesome, so this one should go down well with the lucky winner (which will almost certainly be me, obviously!) :yahoo:

Hmm.........:rofl:

:tongue:

:rltrlt:

• Like 1

right then - get your details to me by PM and i'll get yon prize posted during the week !

• Thanks 1

Looks like my "good feeling" was a bit misplaced... :laughing2dw:

Congratulations to that relaxed man with the smug look on his face, and of course cheers to our rotund friend for an excellent prize :rltrlt:

thanks for the opportunity to participate & the gesture , and congrats to relaxer

deano

But I knew I would not win

Image result for marvin depressed robot