UK Watch Forum banner

Which SEIKO model you love best

Tags
japanese
10K views 60 replies 45 participants last post by  Chromejob 
#1 ·
As topic, which SEIKO model you love best?

Me : 62MAS and MM300

TB22SIibfY85uJjSZFzXXc93VXa_!!709880607.

See less See more
#3 ·
Its not fair....Too many to choose from :) Although I don't own one (yet) I'm gonna go for the Spring Drive MM300. Yummy...

In the meantime I'll have to persevere with my 007, Turtle and pair of Samurai's. Recently picked up a couple of SNZH's too, the 53 and 57 for a more retro divers vibe.

#17 ·
Its not fair....Too many to choose from :) Although I don't own one (yet) I'm gonna go for the Spring Drive MM300. Yummy...

In the meantime I'll have to persevere with my 007, Turtle and pair of Samurai's. Recently picked up a couple of SNZH's too, the 53 and 57 for a more retro divers vibe.
SKX007 is pubic and affordable , i feel just love SEIKOO hahahaha

#7 ·
Possibly the Seiko SARB or 009. The SARB is a nice well made watch with an excellent movement that can be regulated very well. I have had mine for several years and the timekeeping is excellent I also find it to be very robust at its price point its hard to think of a watch that really competes with it.

The 009 I like because of its rather iconic looks all be it an automatic movement, that being said I think the SARB takes it as right now given the choice between the Seiko and the new Mako I would go for the Mako.

I know many would argue for the Grand Seiko but I feel there other options come into play and with erratic pricing I would probably choose something else.

#9 ·
I have two Seiko's, both of which I am very fond of. I have a SUN065P1 and an SRPB11J1. I really like Seiko watches but I would probably stick to the diver style of watch. I do like some of the Grand Seiko's however I think I could find other watches to spend that sort of money on.

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
6309 150m diver (+ the modern updated interpretation) because of the case shape, Marinemaster because it's a beautiful tool watch, the 300m Tuna because it doesn't pretend to be anything other than a tool diver & despite being a large watch it's eminently wearable & the Seiko Spirit dress watch (can't remember model number) because it is just a classy watch :) :)

#14 ·
Apart from the Pogue - - nary a one! They all look the same to me! :tumbleweed:

Send your spare/franken/fudgey/unloved Pogues to me at the Edinburgh Home for Retired watches - :rofl:

#27 ·
Never had this on my wrist but I think as a design classic on a price point, it's "probably" my favourite

24235074518_0b07080930.jpgimg56979444 by David Wren, on Flickr

#31 · (Edited by Moderator)
Tricky question, this is a superb watch that I wear every day, well, to be precise every night as due to it`s superb lume it is perfect for when I go to bed....

SEIKO 5 SPORTS SRP489K1, cal.4R36A 24 Jewels

Watch Hand Analog watch Plant Finger

I really like it, however, although I only wear this one occasionally I`d say it fits the description of my Favourite Seiko :thumbs_up:

SEIKO 6138-3002, 21 Jewels (made in May 1977).

596b943ec8181_Seiko-Chrono-Reduced-.gif.36c489254648b4c0f5069470b9d472c9.gif

(Photos not to same scale)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.