• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sophy

Which SEIKO model you love best

Its not fair....Too many to choose from:) Although I don't own one (yet) I'm gonna go for the Spring Drive MM300. Yummy...

In the meantime I'll have to persevere with my 007, Turtle and pair of Samurai's. Recently picked up a couple of SNZH's too, the 53 and 57 for a more retro divers vibe.

• Like 1

Obviously, I'd have to go to the only one I own, and the one that has been my main (and effectively only) watch for the last many years.......

Seiko Titanium Ultrasonic 8v36-0031

Seiko

(It's not my only watch now - I've sort of gained a few over the last year :) )

• Like 1

Possibly the Seiko SARB or 009.   The SARB is a nice well made watch with an excellent movement that can be regulated very well.  I have had mine for several years and the timekeeping is excellent I also find it to be very robust at its price point its hard to think of a watch that really competes with it.

The 009 I like because of its rather iconic looks all be it an automatic movement, that being said I think the SARB takes it as right now given the choice between the Seiko and the new Mako I would go for the Mako.

I know many would argue for the Grand Seiko but I feel there other options come into play and with erratic pricing I would probably choose something else.

• Like 2

I have two Seiko's, both of which I am very fond of. I have a SUN065P1 and an SRPB11J1. I really like Seiko watches but I would probably stick to the diver style of watch. I do like some of the Grand Seiko's however I think I could find other watches to spend that sort of money on.

6309 150m diver (+ the modern updated interpretation) because of the case shape, Marinemaster because it's a beautiful tool watch, the 300m Tuna because it doesn't pretend to be anything other than a tool diver & despite being a large watch it's eminently wearable & the Seiko Spirit dress watch (can't remember model number) because it is just a classy watch :) :) 

Edited by pauluspaolo

On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 23:21, gimli said:

Pretty much the basic and standard SKX007. :thumbsup:

I'll second that. Brilliant watches for the money. I've got an SKX011 on order to play nice with my 007. Might even get a 009 too:tongue:

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:32, pauluspaolo said:

the Seiko Spirit dress watch (can't remember model number) because it is just a classy watch :) :) 

Is that the SARB033/035? Beautiful watches.

• Like 1

I have three Kinetics, and rotate them to keep them charged.

Any of the kinetics are a favourite, I cannot choose....

(Although that Marinemaster could be a new favourite......)

Apart from the Pogue - - nary a one! They all look the same to me! :tumbleweed:

Send your spare/franken/fudgey/unloved Pogues to me at the Edinburgh Home for Retired watches - :rofl:

On 2017年11月9日 at 21:49, Buuk said:

Its not fair....Too many to choose from:) Although I don't own one (yet) I'm gonna go for the Spring Drive MM300. Yummy...

In the meantime I'll have to persevere with my 007, Turtle and pair of Samurai's. Recently picked up a couple of SNZH's too, the 53 and 57 for a more retro divers vibe.

SKX007 is pubic and affordable , i feel just love SEIKOO hahahaha

Only one I have... While I do indeed have a love for it, I prefer the overall look of the standard MM300 better. It's also thinner. This thing is just way too thick. Lol

• Like 2