• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
RWP

Black and White Three Handers

After having one after another three handed black face on my wrist( they are easy to read) the all consuming question is are they overall the commonest combination.

I had a look through my watches and maybe thirty percent are black faces and with white hands, Chronos too.:thumbsup:

36797224875_667f31ed6c_b.jpg

Pretty typical.

Have you got more black faces and white hand than other schemes ? :yes:

Cheers

• Like 1

I used to have a high proportion of black dial and white hand watches.  Nowadays I have more of a mixture of black dials,  blue,  silver  and white.  Much better in my view.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ong said:

I used to have a high proportion of black dial and white hand watches.  Nowadays I have more of a mixture of black dials,  blue,  silver  and white.  Much better in my view.  

Wasn’t intentional Ong, just struck me looking through.  Bit samey really :bash:

• Like 1

Just a tiny bit of colour on the hands helps......,

23923092968_70799b55a2_b.jpg

• Like 2

I've got more black dials than others, but none are 3 handers, all chronos or GMT. One with blued hands. Two with red accents. One with orange accents. One with orange and blue accents. Only one are just black and white. I'm very careful with what I collect for this reason. Practicality is important to me.

• Like 1

Again helped by a splash of yellow..............

33367269503_395ac6775f_b.jpg

• Like 1

What a good question that is. I reckon that for me, the white dial is somehow more beautiful than the black dial generally speaking, but I certainly have quite a number of black-dial watches. I also like dials in certain other colours, especially dark blue, pink, certain greens and grey. Whether or not I go for a particular dial colour will depend on the other colour and design features of the watch - the colour of the dial is just part of the whole, and even colours other than black and white can look stunning if the overall design package is harmonious or well-sorted.:)

• Like 3

Quite a few

cTwJVF9.jpg

QzLW9EL.jpg

s9abgNZ.jpg

FpCu5Oh.jpg

There are probably another 3 but I started going for blue or white faces as I thought I had enough black with white.

• Like 1

As I've had it only since yesterday, and it's still on my wrist, I can't resist the opportunity to post again my only "black & white" watch.

JgpE14k.jpg

Apart from this, I have three white/cream/silver dials (black/blued/gold hands), a dark blue with silver, and a black with silver.

40 minutes ago, Karrusel said:

large.IMG_3496.JPG.a4f5841cf1196a70574cf6d8fdcfd69c.JPG

Well almost :biggrin:

And the splash of colour :thumbsup:. It really lifts black and white.

• Like 2