• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
JayDeep

Recommend a strap

I'm going to leave it to guys to help me save my least favorite watch. I have this Steinhart Nav-B Chrono, you know what they look like, just another pilot watch, black with white markings. Stainless case all polished.

Anyway, the "pilot" strap it came on is atrocious and needs to go. Am open to all kinds of colors, materials and ideas. Only thing I want from the strap is for it to be good at covering up the gaps a curved case creates when combined with a straight end strap. So something really think or a single piece? Or ignore that and suggest something that makes the gaps bigger, I don't care, I'm a blank slate here folks.

Love some ideas, may even try out multiples of I get some good ones. Thanks in advance for playing...

Edited by JayDeep

4 hours ago, WRENCH said:

large.15014085891951935386306.jpg.7748b9c7e28aae21d5074d93fa038e4a.jpgHere's some.

Fluco-916-BRN(2of3)a.jpg

And.

s-l1600.jpg

Nice, are the first and second picture of the same strap? What is/are it/they? Lol

And thanks

3 hours ago, JayDeep said:

Nice, are the first and second picture of the same strap? What is/are it/they? Lol

And thanks

It's a Fluco "closed loop" aviator strap.

On 10/18/2017 at 12:45, Jonesinamillion said:

IMG_5439

That's a thick strap, but the springbar holes are so close to the ends. But still, very nice and I thank you very much for the suggestion.

I'm liking some of the horween stuff.