• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

This one just landed

Managed to secure an unworn one with tags with 15% off rrp!

The braclet was straight off. It's screaming out for a vintage leather nato so will need to pick one up!

GPpdldQ.jpg

• Like 9

good catch david, I would have left bracelet on but s that's me, but if I was to take it off it would be vintage leather but a strap not nato for me, but we are all different :biggrin:

enjoy

deano

• Like 2

The Nato strap spoils what is clearly an excellent watch IMHO.  Literally anything would look better than a Nato.  Did I mention I don't like Nato straps? :tongue:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, deano1956 said:

good catch david, I would have left bracelet on but s that's me, but if I was to take it off it would be vintage leather but a strap not nato for me, but we are all different :biggrin:

enjoy

deano

1 hour ago, Davey P said:

The Nato strap spoils what is clearly an excellent watch IMHO.  Literally anything would look better than a Nato.  Did I mention I don't like Nato straps? :tongue:

I have ordered a vintage leather.

Being a milsub homage it is destined for a nato because the original had fixed lugs and couldn't take a bracelet

I have a few others in the watchbox on steel so the bracelt is staying in it's original wrapping for now.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DarthSmavid said:

The braclet was straight off. It's screaming out for a vintage leather nato so will need to pick one up!

Very nice. Have you considered sailcloth ?

bluesailcloth_004.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice @DarthSmavid I do love a bracelet but sometimes a good old lethering is just what's needed.   :whistling:
I like that sailcloth too though.  :yes:

• Like 1

Just bagged a 39mm Ocean One from Steinhart.  While I mostly like the bracelet, it is probably going to come off and have a leather version too.

Wear yours with pride :-)

J

Lovely watches, I have the mk1 on a bracelet, it's an excellent watch :thumbsup:

20170325_081550

Edited by Damo516
Adding pic
  • Like 5

Hi mach 0.0013137.

That is a lovely watch. I have been looking at these my self very recently contemplating a purchase. I like most of the divers models particularly the Ocean Forty-Four GMT BLACK, and the Ocean 1 vintage Dual Time Premium. Can I ask, did you purchase yours direct from Steinhart, if you did, what was the transaction like.

Regards, Paul. 

11 minutes ago, RSR934 said:

Hi mach 0.0013137.

That is a lovely watch. I have been looking at these my self very recently contemplating a purchase. I like most of the divers models particularly the Ocean Forty-Four GMT BLACK, and the Ocean 1 vintage Dual Time Premium. Can I ask, did you purchase yours direct from Steinhart, if you did, what was the transaction like.

Regards, Paul. 

I originally ordered from Steinhart and a week later cancelled the order because they were taking too long to dispatch.

I then found one on Fleabay unworn and did a cash deal with the owner.

If buying new I would go with Chronomaster, he is a steinhart AD and is based in the UK. I bought a steinhart pepsi GMT from him last year.

GPywPyR.jpg

While I do like the braclet it's not a true Milsub homage on steel. (Sorry to all the nato haters :tongue:)

Just now, DarthSmavid said:

I originally ordered from Steinhart and a week later cancelled the order because they were taking too long to dispatch.

I then found one on Fleabay unworn and did a cash deal with the owner.

If buying new I would go with Chronomaster, he is a steinhart AD and is based in the UK. I bought a steinhart pepsi GMT from him last year.

GPywPyR.jpg

While I do like the braclet it's not a true Milsub homage on steel. (Sorry to all the nato haters :tongue:)

Cheers, thanks for that i'll look (Chronomaster) them up.

Regards, Paul.

• Like 1