• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
themysterybidder

Monday 16 Oct watch thread

36787516174_792356543d_b.jpg

Should have waited five minutes before taking the pic.

Edited by RWP
  • Like 9

New for today, birthday watch, thanks rog for the heads up on this one. Off to get brunch with son and wifey.  :thumbsup:

large.IMG_0028.JPG.11c9717ad64cfd7030a2769f6d7e4b68.JPG

• Like 10

These for now...

Буран, Сделано в России, Полйот кал. 3105 [модифицированный 3133], 17 камни .

(Buran, Made In Russia, Poljot cal.3105 [modified 3133], 17 Jewels.)

BuranDSC_0117.jpg~original

Полйот ОКЕАН  Командирские БМФ  Полйот кал. 3133, 23 камни

(Poljot Ocean  Komanderskie VMF  Poljot cal.3133 23 Jewels)

ae61b5cf-2b3c-4bc9-b11c-0143193d1f6d_zpse2frfzuh.jpg~original

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Say said:

New for today, birthday watch, thanks rog for the heads up on this one. Off to get brunch with son and wifey.  :thumbsup:

Happy birthday Say, have a great day and enjoy your watch :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Wearing this today I changed the bracelet yesterday to a new one I am quite happy with it. 

IMG_20171015_182318210.jpg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Say said:

Many happy returns Say

This really has one of the most comfortable straps of all the watches I own. Old pic as still no camera

rWh1YeD.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

All change......

37022287144_d039e5df0e_b.jpg

Nope.....changed my mind

23884615308_585d7540c2_b.jpg

• Like 3

In something called a wetherspoons with a surprisingly not bad pint and a mixed grill for pennies ... 92591f84b6f5b55b3f1425a0d78c3774.jpg9a2001b6511b28189ad3fe68d5d6d254.jpg

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Where the heck is Gosport ?

• Like 3

Thankyou members for birthday wishes. Wifeys done a great job today, new watch, watch case with window and a leather watch tool kit. Daughter got me the old type shaving brush with cream and a day out at oulton park. Lovely brunch, now home for some alcohol and maybe a takeaway to finish the night off, great day. Thanks again you lovely members :thumbsup:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, themysterybidder said:

New in yesterday, a bit of retro today.  What a hassle the clasp is until you get the hang of it!  Thought it was stuck onto my wrist!

]2XZ9pEP.jpg

What the heck is that thing? Looks great!

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Say said:

Thankyou members for birthday wishes. Wifeys done a great job today, new watch, watch case with window and a leather watch tool kit. Daughter got me the old type shaving brush with cream and a day out at oulton park. Lovely brunch, now home for some alcohol and maybe a takeaway to finish the night off, great day. Thanks again you lovely members :thumbsup:

Many happy returns, Say. Sounds like a great day, and whizzing around Oulton Park should be fun :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, RWP said:

Should have waited five minutes before taking the pic.

I done that in Saturday in WRUW. However it didn't have a second hand, so  it looked like a one handed watch!  :laugh:

12 minutes ago, longplay said:

What the heck is that thing? Looks great!

It's from Casios retro collection.  Look  Amazon or Argos, only £20.02 on Amazon!  It is a ladies, however it looks unisex.  :thumbsup:

45 minutes ago, Say said:

A bit late but enjoy the rest of your day!  :)

• Thanks 1