• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
scottswatches

Wenger Off Road c2014 Raffle

Wenger Off Road c2014 Raffle

Due to unforeseen circumstances this prize draw has changed to this Wenger Watch. 

New Raffle prize.

c2014 Wenger Off Road

Model 7930X, quartz movement, mineral crystal, screw down case back, 100m water resistance.  120 click unidirectional bezel.  Very clean PVD case, 43mm case inc crown, 11.9mm thick, 20mm lugs.  Fitted with a used Nato that compliments the colours.

2017-10-05_09-36-06

£1 a ticket.  RRP was £129.  I'll pick up delivery to Europe and the US.  100% of the ticket price goes to the forum running costs, so you can't lose.

2017-10-05_09-35-53

Yayyy winner winner chicken dinner. Thanks to @scottswatches for putting up a great looking prize @Roy as ever for facilitating the raffles on this great forum and to all who entered for contributing to the forum funds. You just can't beat it here. :thumbs_up:

Thanks Roy for sorting this.  @brummie1875 please pm me your address and I'll send it out to you :thumbsup:

@Davey P what's going on?  A large, quartz modern watch that you didn't win?  Clearly karma is kicking you for something bad you must have done :tongue:

Thanks to all who took part and supported the Forum

• Like 1