• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Haha, shall I pour you a drink to help? After getting a bottle of nice 16 yo Lagavulin, I've invested in a brace of ice ball makers, and experimenting with twice-boiled distilled water to make clear ice for drinks. Happy to serve you.... :cheers:   :drinks:

1 hour ago, Chromejob said:

Haha, shall I pour you a drink to help? After getting a bottle of nice 16 yo Lagavulin, I've invested in a brace of ice ball makers, and experimenting with twice-boiled distilled water to make clear ice for drinks. Happy to serve you.... :cheers:   :drinks:

I'm attempting to stop drinking alcohol...you did notice I said 'attempting'...:laugh:

No Bombay Sapphire has passed my lips for at least six weeks....I'm doing well...same as when I gave up smoking 21 years ago, cold turkey. Diet lemonade...yummy!..not!

I can't post this without letting @mach 0.0013137 know....he's sure to offer plenty of encouragement....

No scenic landscape pics please, Mach...just pics of lovely nubile nymphettes to help me along the way.....and @WRENCH...not those two again.........please...:thumbdown:

• Thanks 1

Just brilliant! All pics in 'Mowing the Grass' and the 'Bug Thread' now showing again...though as someone else said, I wonder how long it will be before PB realise and shut it down?

Anyway, until then, enjoy!:thumbsup: And thanks @Robden.

10 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

I'm attempting to stop drinking alcohol...you did notice I said 'attempting'...:laugh:

No Bombay Sapphire has passed my lips for at least six weeks....I'm doing well...same as when I gave up smoking 21 years ago, cold turkey. Diet lemonade...yummy!..not!

I can't post this without letting @mach 0.0013137 know....he's sure to offer plenty of encouragement....

No scenic landscape pics please, Mach...just pics of lovely nubile nymphettes to help me along the way.....and @WRENCH...not those two again.........please...:thumbdown:

Good man, Roger, your brain cells & liver will thank you :thumbs_up:

BTW, I can`t see why you`d want me to post a  landscape photo but your comment was obviously a thinly disguised  plea for me to do the opposite so these are just for you old pal...

Gl-DSC_0157.gif.22ab2170e83382168ee546e56c3c658e.gif

GL-DSC_0206.gif.fef303b1d4952ed9742bf6b2977f22b3.gif

59cf5ab6d7356_Sron-a-chalchain--Loch-Tay-DSC_0077.gif.fc08a9aa6d0aa4b5f520802bc35fed59.gif

Loch-Tay-from-Manse-road-DSC_0045.gif.1444f4de8c2b06a51ddbc4cc4bc430ce.gif

There now, Roger, don`t you feel more relaxed? :tongue:

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

just pics of lovely nubile nymphettes to help me along the way.....and @WRENCH...not those two again.........please...:thumbdown:

Will these two do instead

vt2Vii.jpg

:biggrin:

I thought about giving this stoptober thing a go

For about 10 seconds

:partytime:

Sorry

Not helping really

:laugh: :laugh:

• Haha 2

The hack may be busted already. I saw some ransomware PB image placeholders today. :(

On 30/09/2017 at 09:52, mach 0.0013137 said:

Good man, Roger, your brain cells & liver will thank you 

I've just corrected that for you....:thumbsup:

:laugh:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

I've just corrected that for you....:thumbsup:

:laugh:

Just make sure you change the battery regularly :tongue:

• Haha 1