UK Watch Forum banner

FRIDAY again. HAGW all.

4K views 61 replies 44 participants last post by  Roger the Dodger 
#1 ·
Starting early with Mickey...........yes the correct time hence the poor photo.

See less See more
#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
Spork for this evening...
I really love this one too much, I passed time searching everywhere on the Internet where to buy it, but it seems very difficult to get it at new one. I am generally never buying as second hand watch, some stupid moral reluctance :( But I think I have to change that, I found some second-hands on a site called Mywatchmart.com Does someone know if it is a reliable site?

Reactions: Sulie
#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
I like Friday, it is the first week-end day in Dubai (like the Saturday in the rest of the world). As nothing much to do due to the high hot temperatures: I was again passing this morning at the beach, then I will do the rest of the day like a lazy potato on the coach watching TV with my laptop on my legs, enjoying TheWatchForum reading :thumbsup:

Kalmar Monster today, with monster Maddog strap 7mm at the lugs side, and 5mm at the ends, I could not resist to swim with this beauty LoL ;) My watchmaker is an Artist :notworthy:

kWBpwi4.jpg

PxrQxjX.jpg

Dsnhtyc.jpg

#59 ·
I like Friday, it is the first week-end day in Dubai (like the Saturday in the rest of the world). As nothing much to do due to the high hot temperatures: I was again passing this morning at the beach, then I will do the rest of the day like a lazy potato on the coach watching TV with my laptop on my legs, enjoying TheWatchForum reading :thumbsup:

Kalmar Monster today, with monster Maddog strap 7mm at the lugs side, and 5mm at the ends, I could not resist to swim with this beauty LoL ;) My watchmaker is an Artist :notworthy:

kWBpwi4.jpg

PxrQxjX.jpg

Dsnhtyc.jpg
I can top that; ive been in a damp Sheffield all day training people in a **** hole of an office whilst wearing an old Jap 007 on a cheap tan leather nato :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.