• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
damobentlo

Tag Heuer Series 2000

Hi there.

Hope this is an easy one for someone to help/ answer. I have a Tag Heuer Series 2000 coming up to its 25th Birthday. Unfortunately I have just recently lost the top pusher and I am really struggling to find a replacement. I thought I would try this forum first before contacting Tag Heuer direct. The watch ref is 860.306. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards.

Damian

relaxer7    3,721

Hi Damian, if you get no joy here I'd try over at the Tag Forum Calibre11. Somebody like Justin may be able to help (Jkbenn002) he's US based but repairs and services vintage Tag's.