• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Avenger Fan

Looking for a simple Russian watch

Got an email on the 11th of September saying that the order has been shipped. 

I really can't wait! 

How long do the watches usually take to get to the UK? 

Cheers 

Vlad 

Hussle    401

Mine took about a month but the post mark showed it wasn't posted for over 3 weeks so I'm guessing about 4-7 days. I didn't get mine from Meranom.

The one in that link does look very nice!

Lampoc    562
5 minutes ago, Avenger Fan said:

do you, err, need it?! 

I've got over 100 Russian watches I don't need. I just like to have them :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Lampoc said:

I've got over 100 Russian watches I don't need. I just like to have them :laugh:

Let me know if you want to part with any, eh?!

Does anyone know, what's the deal with a lot of these cool watches on the meranom site being out of stock? They claim they're getting more but pushing back the time frame. Is it a marketing ploy? 

Lampoc    562

A lot of them are special editions, some of which sell out in a matter of hours (or less). If you've got Facebook, join Meranom's page as you can get advance warning. Or just pre-order them - there's a batch of Neptunes coming next and they're fantastic watches: https://meranom.com/en/amphibian-se/960se/

Edited by Lampoc
  • Thanks 1

On 16/09/2017 at 07:30, Lampoc said:

A lot of them are special editions, some of which sell out in a matter of hours (or less). If you've got Facebook, join Meranom's page as you can get advance warning. Or just pre-order them - there's a batch of Neptunes coming next and they're fantastic watches: https://meranom.com/en/amphibian-se/960se/

Interesting. 

I must say that I have been eyeing up watches on the meranom site, especially ones that are automatic and have a glass back. 

There also the 3 handed ones, with a 24 hour hand going round. 

I might regret joining this forum and asking these questions when I'm crippled by credit card debt! ;P

Just kidding, so far I've only ordered the amfibia... Maybe another around Xmas... 

• Like 1