Jump to content
  • Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Recommended Posts

Roy    5,545

Do you like the new theme I've put up? If so I will continue with it, if not I'll scrap it :) 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roy    5,545
Just now, it'salivejim said:

No 'like' buttons :swoon:

Apart from that, it looks good :thumbsup:

 

Yes I'm working on that just wanted peoples thoughts before I go any further :thumbsup:

There's a background picker top left hand button near profile and message button.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Say    294

Hey Roy i thought I had done something on my iPad lol, it's looks new and fresh, smaller on my iPad, no doubt some members will have there opinions as it's change :thumbsup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
richy176    2,003

I like it but had to come here to check if it was something my computer had done rather than an official mod :biggrin:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roy    5,545

Just reverted back to old one while I work on it :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WRENCH    10,106

Will someone come round and beat me up if I say I liked the old one ? :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll come round, dear Wrench, but I won't beat you up because I kinda' like the old style as well. In fact, I thought I had either gone a bit mad or some hacker had infiltrated a virus when the trial format suddenly loomed up at me on the screen.:)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bridgeman    1,742

Like the green. 

But on iPad  the white for headers and text etc is approx one centimetre narrower at each side of screen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roy    5,545
2 minutes ago, bridgeman said:

Like the green. 

But on iPad  the white for headers and text etc is approx one centimetre narrower at each side of screen

I'll look into this :thumbsup:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roy    5,545
42 minutes ago, it'salivejim said:

No 'like' buttons :swoon:

Apart from that, it looks good :thumbsup:

 

Fixed :thumbsup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brummie1875    2,007
13 minutes ago, bridgeman said:

Like the green. 

But on iPad  the white for headers and text etc is approx one centimetre narrower at each side of screen

What green? are my eyes really that bad?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bridgeman    1,742
1 minute ago, brummie1875 said:

What green? are my eyes really that bad?

Same line as main title the watch forum.far right, 3 icons ,hit the furthest right and colour blocks come up .hit your favourite and background changes immediately

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brummie1875    2,007
2 minutes ago, bridgeman said:

Same line as main title the watch forum.far right, 3 icons ,hit the furthest right and colour blocks come up .hit your favourite and background changes immediately

Found it thanks. :thumbsup:

Now that I've been pointed in the right direction and know my eyes haven't packed up yes I quiet like the look. 

Edited by brummie1875

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WRENCH    10,106
41 minutes ago, Always"watching" said:

I'll come round, dear Wrench, but I won't beat you up because I kinda' like the old style as well. In fact, I thought I had either gone a bit mad or some hacker had infiltrated a virus when the trial format suddenly loomed up at me on the screen.:)

I though my beetroot smoothie had fermented. :laughing2dw:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NickD    377

On balance I like it, there didn't seem to be much wrong with the previous incarnation, but onwards and upwards! The member's pictures seem much bigger as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roy    5,545
1 minute ago, NickD said:

On balance I like it, there didn't seem to be much wrong with the previous incarnation, but onwards and upwards! The member's pictures seem much bigger as well.

They are larger, are they too large?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RWP    15,533

Looks good Roy.  Definitely " crisper."  :thumbsup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

About Us

The Watch Forum started in 2001 as a forum for RLT Watches customers. Since then it has grown into a world wide community of watch enthusiasts and a large resource for all types of horology.

Contact Us

Email : admin@thewatchforum.co.uk

Phone: 07762 569 999
×