UK Watch Forum banner

Novecento Meccanografiche

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Novecento Meccanografiche 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, as I told you, I'm going to introduce you my creation: it's a military watch, thought and realized for all the Navy of the world and operating departments. Some officials of Italian Navy saw our watch and then, after a talk in Navy's Major State, from 1 June we're officially partners with Italian Navy. The first model of our brand, named Novecento Meccanografiche, is the 901 A (here, some info about it): steel case, 900 mt depth, blue or black dial, custom unitas movement, bottom with "gravaggio" engrave.

If you have any questions, or if you want to see some pic, feel free to ask and I'll be happy to answer back to you.

Happy 15 of August to you all!

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi, it would appear that you have not contacted our host, Roy Taylor, to ask his permission before promoting your brand - it would be appropriate for you to do so, see here - RLT WATCHES

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
No advertising of products or services, or any other thing, is permitted unless sanctioned by the Admin team. Links to or URLs for commercial or other sites selling watches or watch related items are not permitted. Images linked from commercial sites will also be removed at the Admin team's discretion.
See the FORUM TERMS & RULES HERE

#6 ·
If you've come here to just advertise your watch then you've come to the wrong place. I've had a look at your watches.

You say you are partners with the Italian Navy, can you explain more, is this an official military issued watch? Do you have a contract to supply the Italian Navy?

#7 ·
I was just talking about military watch, that's all. I'm not making advertise, just talking. If I would make advertise, then I'd publish my website or other links with prices and things like that, but I didn't do anything like that. Here in this forum, it seems, we're talking about watches and also military ones. In my opinion I didn't break any rules, but if you say I did, then please tell me and I'm going to say nothing more. I'm really sorry.

Yes, my watch is an official military issued watch and I have a contract to supply the Italian Navy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.