3K views 64 replies 26 participants last post by  davidcxn 
#1 ·
Morning all :biggrin:

1940's Japanese Soldier (EM homage).

:laugh:

See less See more
#30 · (Edited by Moderator)
A couple of Rotarys now...

ROTARY OCEAN AVENGER (Ronda Cal. 505.01)

Watch Analog watch White Watch accessory Clock

ROTARY AQUAPLUNGE AGS00061

View attachment 12058

BTW, if anyone is bothered by the fact that the date is incorrect on the OV or that the watches are not synchronised* - TOUGH TITIES!! View attachment 12059 :laugh:

*I should add that both watches are in synch on my wrists just in case you thought I was some kind of weirdo who went round wearing watches telling different times :rolleyes: :laugh:

Attachments

#34 · (Edited by Moderator)
A couple of Rotarys now...

ROTARY OCEAN AVENGER (Ronda Cal. 505.01)

23de0b0b-d9f6-4fb6-8f4c-943fa6477b38_zpsuj4jtdbx.png~original

ROTARY AQUAPLUNGE AGS00061

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory

BTW, if anyone is bothered by the fact that the date is incorrect on the OV or that the watches are not synchronised - TOUGH TITIES!! Head Smile Happy Font Emoticon
:laugh:
WOW!!

Them's gorgous Mach :notworthy:

I have a Rotary Aquaplunge, It badly needs servicing, It started gaining years ago and now the second hand can't be coaxed by any amount of shaking!! The oil has gummed up terribly!! :(

69XNea4.jpg

5crKRmg.jpg

Cheers, John :)

Attachments

#43 ·
Mondaine today, temporarily on black canvass.

36414736056_1fa626a817_b.jpgIMG_20170809_113854 (1) by paul miller, on Flickr
Love these simple ralimasters watches, My eyes are terrible these days, These are just so easy to see by comparison with busy dials :notworthy:

I just replaced the cell in a Tissot so i've strapped it on cor a couple of hours!

Gold plated and Sapphire crystal..

ynWX5SM.jpg
roAOQmy.jpg

RvRFNz3.jpg

John :)

John :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.