• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Bill.kgr

[Review] MiniFocus MF0025G

Yesterday I got delivery of another budget watch from AliExpress. 
The price I paid for this one is $20 and I should say that this is by far my favorite watch...!

Box
The watch arrived in a very nice rectangular textured box.
The box definitely adds to the value of the watch and enables to be a great gift.
A brand tag, a warranty and the padding foam was what it was included in the box.

FJIMG_20170808_132541.jpg

Case
I am a long time fan of big watches and this particular one is no exception.
The case is metallic and has a glossy grey finish.
The crown has a diamond cut pattern while the chronograph buttons require medium force and are quite tactile.

FJIMG_20170808_132722.jpg

FJIMG_20170808_132809.jpg

Dial
The 48mm width makes the watch seem extra big but I am totally into these kinds of watches.
I have found the grey background with the yellow details to really match my preferences, but If I can recall correctly there are more color variations of the watch.

FJIMG_20170808_132705.jpg

FJIMG_20170808_133424.jpg

Strap
The watch comes with a 22mm leather strap.
Surprissingly, the strap is thick and pretty hard, so it takes a week or so until it softens up.
The strap matches very well with the watch and its one of the few times that I am not thinking about replacing with a NATO.

FJIMG_20170808_133650.jpg

FJIMG_20170808_133713.jpg

Overall, I am really surprised by the appearance of the watch and it has become one of my favorites.
Here is the link from the shop I purchased it from: MiniFocus MF0025G