• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Lancman

Lancman's 'About Time Too' watch giveaway.

Davey P    6,024

Excellent stuff, congratulations to a worthy winner in what can only be described as the worst prize draw ever, since the last prize draw I didn't win :laughing2dw:

• Like 2

Lancman    401

Nice comments, thanks gents. The girls had a good laugh doing it, though sadly they are a shy pair and only allowed me to photograph it on condition I didn't show their faces. :rolleyes:

Interesting side note about the watch one of my daughters is wearing, I hadn't noticed it before.

z1AUfhF.jpg

It's one from the Eaglemoss military watches collection:

cwVSCu0.png

She's a historian, works for the National Trust and loves 'old things'. She saw this in one of my watch boxes several months ago and immediately liked it. She has been wearing it every day since. 

:thumbs_up:

Edited by Lancman
  • Like 3

Karrusel    6,891
10 minutes ago, Lancman said:

Nice comments, thanks gents. The girls had a good laugh doing it, though sadly they are a shy pair and only allowed me to photograph it on condition I didn't show their faces. :rolleyes:

Interesting side note about the watch one of my daughters is wearing, I hadn't noticed it before.

z1AUfhF.jpg

It's one from the Eaglemoss military watches collection:

cwVSCu0.png

She's a historian, works for the National Trust and loves 'old things'. She saw this in one of my watch boxes several months ago and immediately liked it. She has been wearing it every day since. 

:thumbs_up:

The '1910 American Expeditionary Forces' homage timepiece (34mm) , my example is scheduled for it's debut in a couple of months time :yes:.

She has obviously acquired her impeccable taste in watch selection from her father :biggrin:

:thumbsup: 

• Like 2

RWP    14,447

Congrats to the winner.......sad to see Davey P robbed again :)

• Like 2