UK Watch Forum banner

A few of my Japanese watches in a their new box!!

3K views 30 replies 21 participants last post by  Longrob 
#1 ·
Hi all

I decided to buy a couple of 12 watch boxes from Amazon, Very cheap they were too, From memory around £22 for two posted!!

7KGrCqJ.jpg

The White Helmet 6139 is now winging it's way to Bolton to stay with a new owner as I traded it!!

A couple more Seiko's..

7T32 Chrono that's had a hard life and could do with a new crystal, Keeps superb time though!!

v89US0D.jpg

A 7T62 that I received as a part trade on something else (Can't remember what though!!)..

mGXtJmd.jpg

I bought this from a dealer that used to frequent the forums (Not sure if he still does!) Called Ewan, I think he was in Thailand or somewhere similar, I love this watch but have never worn it!!

idBSUQS.jpg

A couple of 6309-7040/7049 Dive watches that both need attention :(

gCVWRG4.jpg

lKnSkGq.jpg

Seiko Alfie..

gVzMWvF.jpg

Seiko 7002..

MHYVnSs.jpg

I'll stop here or the thread will be a bit drawn out!!

John :)

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice one Jon, you've got an excellent collection to be proud of there mate :thumbsup:

Just out of interest, have you got anything that isn't Seiko? :laughing2dw:
Ha ha!!

Yep, I've loads of inferior Swiss, French and Germa stuff!! :whistle: :laugh:

John :thumbsup:

#12 ·
Hi Kev

It's a 6139-7060 30min chronograph
czr6IC9.jpg

Great collection John, I remember Ewan from the other side had his own website and did some good reviews of watches. I bought my Zeno Army diver watch from a review he did, also bought a watch from him he still has a web site here is the link if its ok with the mods if not they can take it out. http://www.watcharama.com/
Cheers Bowie, I'd no idea he was sill around!!

I also bought two sets of Plongeur hands for Seikoboy (Yobokies), I lost them for years but they turned up again a few years ago, Can't fit them now as my hands are stiff with arthritis!! :(

uxJoMwM.jpg

John :)

#14 ·
Well that box has them tidy. Can't go wrong with Seiko either, grats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.