• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Robti

Why no RLT watches for sale in web shop

Sorry if this shouldn't be posted for any reason, but I have been searching for an answer but I can't see why there are no RLT watches for sale in the online shop ?

Thanks 

I'm having a break from making watches.

• Like 1

That's a shame Roy... was just wondering if something new might be coming along anytime soon :whistle:

7 hours ago, Roy said:

I Roy, thanks for taking the time to explain this to me, I only posted as I couldn't find any explanation for this

Robert

WE all need to buy him enough pints so he is crazy enough to make another series.

Of course, some of Roy's most intriguing pieces for me were the ones based on NOS (new old stock) cases and other components, when available. Talk about a bargain, getting a retro vintage watch in mint condition, even with some personalization.

• Like 1

On 16/06/2017 at 18:35, Chromejob said:

WE all need to buy him enough pints so he is crazy enough to make another series.

Of course, some of Roy's most intriguing pieces for me were the ones based on NOS (new old stock) cases and other components, when available. Talk about a bargain, getting a retro vintage watch in mint condition, even with some personalization.

Yep, still love my personalised RLT51. Lovely piece.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2017 at 02:06, Roy said:

Hope you enjoy the break! I look forward to your future works.

6 hours ago, PhilM said:

RLT Earlybird next, isn't that right Roy :rltrlt:

Phil, you’ve been saying that for 10 years :laugh: