• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Robti

Well another newbie intro post

Hi, just a first post to introduce myself after catching the bug from another forum and wandering through various watch sites, I never had much interest in watches since the mobile phones had them anyway why bother, or so I thought.

so wandering through an av forum classified section a post catches my eye and now I have my first serious watch excluding my 20 year old Thailand special:(, which I now know must not be shown on watch forums for the fear of death:whistle: and I can now understand why.

so back to watches I got a longines conquest as my first watch and since then the bug has bit, been trawling the bay and other sites reading up on watches and all the different models, and even bidding on a few that I like the look of but know nothing about wether they are a good make or not.

so of to have a read of the forum and thanks for the membership approval.

Robert

• Like 1

Longines Conquest, hell of a good start, welcome aboard, search at the top RLT has some cracking good buys. :thumbsup:

Thanks for that I know it's not up with some but it's now got me started and looking for more lol, suppose I better start my posting with a pic.

thanks

IMG_0171.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robti said:

Thanks for that I know it's not up with some but it's now got me started and looking for more lol, suppose I better start my posting with a pic.

thanks

IMG_0171.jpg

As Biker says a good foundation the Hydro Conquest to build from & you will build it is a requirement here. 

Hammer to the Thailand Special though for all the reasons you are probably aware off. 

Welcome. 

Ooooh, it's not fair. I want to see your "Thailand Special.":laugh:

Welcome to the the Forum Robtri, and that Longines is a classic piece of kit with a very good water resistance and a "crossover" style with both dress and sports purposes covered nicely.