• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
TockTick

A funny eBay message

17 posts in this topic

I purchased an HMT watch from eBay for about £10 a while ago, and when it arrived the hands were not aligned correctly. The seller is mucking me around with the refund so I have threatened to leave negative feedback. This is the reply copied and pasted below :biggrin:

dear sir
please give me some time because my paypal is hold
i am not refund you
i am any refund you but not refund you
please see my listing choose same price watch i sand your choose watch 
please please sir not give negative feedback 
thanks

Looks like he is offering you another watch.

What's your Hindi like ?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I am any refund but not refund you too...

But to be fair, his English is better than my Swahili/Hindu/Azebaijani/Martian.  (Delete as appropriate).

Edited by Biker

Give the guy a break TockTick  and choose another watch, ffs mate its only a tenner.

3 people like this

7 minutes ago, Leberkäse said:

Give the guy a break TockTick  and choose another watch, ffs mate its only a tenner.

Sell you it for fifty, since your a mate. :whistle:

3 people like this

Haha.

kinda feel sorry for the seller now , hes comes across so apologetic and has a fixation on feedback even if he does it badly :biggrin:, I would not be so fanatical about feed back if the buyer of my goods was not counter cooperative :biggrin:

deano

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Teg62x said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Must be before it arrive to you :whistle:

Edited by Velizark0
2 people like this

I bought a dumbbell from eBay when I weighed it weight didn't match the specified weight and at the joints it looked poorly constructed, I emailed the seller who asked me not to leave negative feedback he told me to keep it and refunded me full cost, some sellers really do value the positive feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, owain1 said:

I bought a dumbbell from eBay when I weighed it weight didn't match the specified weight and at the joints it looked poorly constructed, I emailed the seller who asked me not to leave negative feedback he told me to keep it and refunded me full cost, some sellers really do value the positive feedback

Unfortunately some buyers know this and use it to their advantage. No offence intended @owain1:)

Edited by WRENCH
1 person likes this

If his PayPal is frozen you are possibly not the first to make a complaint. 

9 hours ago, Teg62x said:

LOL! :tongue::tongue::biggrin::clap:

1 person likes this

Looks like he is offering you another watch.
What's your Hindi like ?

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Hindglish

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

That's how they continue to rip people off. I never barter over feedback. One seller recently messed up, made it right, but i reflected both in my feedback. No one, NO one, buys my silence or credibility.

I purchased an HMT watch from eBay for about £10 a while ago, and when it arrived the hands were not aligned correctly. The seller is mucking me around with the refund so I have threatened to leave negative feedback. This is the reply copied and pasted below :biggrin:

dear sir
please give me some time because my paypal is hold
i am not refund you
i am any refund you but not refund you
please see my listing choose same price watch i sand your choose watch 
please please sir not give negative feedback 
thanks

If you swim with the lampreys, expect to get some nibbles from time to time.

If his Paypal is frozen (I'm guessing it's not; just see if he's completed any auctions in the meantime), then he's cooked, stick a fork in him.

It didn't realise it was all quiet so sinister, though I'm not the paranoid type, the feedback I left was something along the lines of item "not as described, fully refunded"

1 person likes this

On 5/19/2017 at 09:01, Leberkäse said:

Yeh, chose a new watch and he refunded me on the old. Turned out well in the end. I have left him great feedback

1 person likes this

It didn't realise it was all quiet so sinister, though I'm not the paranoid type, the feedback I left was something along the lines of item "not as described, fully refunded"

That's fair, and even if marked "Neutral," I consider a fairly positive mark. It's always worth crediting a seller who resolves a botched transaction admirably.