• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Heavy Party :band:(sons31) lasts night so had this one on will put back on for playing Golf at 10 . Some of the pleasures of retirement :yes:

c59ec06fe5ac86e4509a74d0665a1dd7.jpg

• Like 12

Working at the computer all day today so comfort is called for and no bracelet rattle on the desk.

s9abgNZ.jpg

• Like 5

Looks like it's going to be a cracker :D

20170507_081346

• Like 6

2 hours ago, chocko said:

Heavy Party :band:(sons31) lasts night so had this one on will put back on for playing Golf at 10 . Some of the pleasures of retirement :yes:

c59ec06fe5ac86e4509a74d0665a1dd7.jpg

Saw the Patek  first, and thought wow, brave man. :laughing2dw:

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

Saw the Patek  first, and thought wow, brave man. :laughing2dw:

Exactly, my initial thought.  :yes:

:biggrin:

• Like 1

Changed my mind :)

30104646814_aa1e895afd_b.jpg

• Like 5

Just finished sowing the rudbeckia, cornflowers and sweet peas, made all our sandwiches for whatever we do today, and stuck some stuff in the loft. And rest…

34344669352_e8faa6a6b0_b.jpg

• Like 4

This one for me today. I only got it recently . It came on this N.A.T.O.? Plus the new un -used bracelet.

I "dont like"! N.A.T.O.s......but.......! This is really comfy!

As I bought the watch mainly as a "holiday!" watch....I think I will leave it as it is!

P1010238.jpg

• Like 3

...and finally finished

Finished!

Thankfully the GShock is sweatproof! Even more thankfully I never needed to test its impact resistance...

J

• Like 3

Giving the Otago a run out today as Mr. Blue Sky has decided to pay a visit.

231863091083202.jpg

• Like 6

Do you know, when you leave the UK, you celebrate the things you dislike that you'll not have to do again, or at least until you return. Top of my list would be never having to follow the other half around every single bloody Primark she came across, even though they sell the same stuff! Not having to pay Council tax is right up there, or a fortune to watch premier games live on TV and then find you don't really get a choice (here they are all shown simultaneously). But now the other half has fallen in love with IKEA, so guess where I spent today, Plus H&M, Dorothy Perkins and Uni Glo. Although I was amused to see a Doc Marten store, which I had a nose around for nostalgia's sake! :biggrin:

Anyway, this today, but old pic!

8Oe3O8COczaRkaSDTw-9prqGzy5Wq1PZm4g8Ah_x

Edited by Caller.
  • Like 8