• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
dobra

Published Images

11 posts in this topic

Isle of Wight County Press published my photograph today - Bonchurch Peace., on the IoW.

Bonchurch_Peace.jpg

mike

7 people like this

3 minutes ago, dobra said:

Isle of Wight County Press published my photograph today - Bonchurch Peace., on the IoW.

Bonchurch_Peace.jpg

mike

Congratulations on the publication, does that mean you are now going to be rolling in money from photography commissions? :biggrin: 

But seriously I can see why it was selected for publication, 'tis a nice photo :thumbsup: 

Very good Mike :thumbsup:

Not only is that great photo, but Bonchurch is a really nice place to live.  My brother lived in a house on The Pitts for several years.

1 person likes this

Thanks very much folks, much appreciated. Apart from the chug chug of a fishing boat, or a lorry going past on the main road, a place to unravel your thoughts.

mike

Lovely picture - I took my older son on a weekend camping trip to the Isle of Wight on a boys' trip a few years ago. My younger son and I are now planning his father/son camping trip. Having heard about the fun his brother and I had, he is keen to do the same trip. So Cowes Week here we come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

With a bit of lateral thinking, I'm sure some of you have had photographs published in local or international publications. My first was of some electronics training circuit boards in a defence journal in the 1980's.

If you remember, there have been some first class creative shots of watches over the years in this very forum, andgood enough to go into print. What about your interests out of time keeping, such as calendars, motorcycles,special hobbies  - and so on. The list is endless. Lets 'ave them.

mike

As you say, there are some very competent & creative photos posted by members, something I'm attempting to emulate.

Sadly, none of my feeble attempts have knowingly been published. :(

Incidentally, what's happened to @BlueKnight, I do enjoy his picture compositions.

Hope all is well.

2 people like this

22 minutes ago, Karrusel said:

Incidentally, what's happened to @BlueKnight, I do enjoy his picture compositions.

Hope all is well.

Given that he lives in the Canadian wilderness probably both him and his beemers have been eaten by stray bears.

:laugh: :laugh:

@dobra

Looks like a nice part of the world. I could sit on that bench with a couple of V&RB's.

:)

3 people like this

On 2017-04-21 at 15:13, Karrusel said:

Hope all is well.

All is well. Just taking a break. More time in the saddle and less time in front of the computer. BTW, I am working on a new series of pictures called " Out of focus wrist shots"...Should be a crowd pleaser. bahahahaha....

1 person likes this

Ah selling on Ebay again

Thanks for all the Likes folks - much appreciated

mike