• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eccoowl

PATEK POCKETWATCH

7 posts in this topic

Hi ,Its the first post on this forum, and sorry I'm not a watch guy !!

hope one of you guys could shed a little more light on this pocket watch Ive just acquired

Its marked patek on the face and patek geneve on the movement

the movement is also marked 76746, also there is a crest which says patek geneve india and china

Ive tried to do some research on the internet, but cant find any info about just a patek pocket watch

Any info would be really appreciated and a valuation would be welcomed

many thanks

Hi

Unfortunately we are unable to give valuations as we are primarily 'watch enthusiasts' not appraisers.

Also, an image would be most welcome to give an opinion. :yes:

By your own admission "I'm not a watch guy" then perhaps you should seek the help of a professional appraiser, for which they will probably charge you a fee.

You may like to know, the most expensive Patek to date was the 'Henry Graves Supercomplication'

Sold for $24 million dollars in 2014.

Good luck :biggrin:

28 minutes ago, Karrusel said:

Hi

Unfortunately we are unable to give valuations as we are primarily 'watch enthusiasts' not appraisers.

Also, an image would be most welcome to give an opinion. :yes:

By your own admission "I'm not a watch guy" then perhaps you should seek the help of a professional appraiser, for which they will probably charge you a fee.

You may like to know, the most expensive Patek to date was the 'Henry Graves Supercomplication'

Sold for $24 million dollars in 2014.

Good luck :biggrin:

Many thanks for the kind reply, will try and get some pics uploaded later cheers

Try your local Bonhams, I got a free appraisal on my Patek, unfortunately it fell a smidge short of 24 million bucks, erm ok a boat load short.

To be honest you will be searching the interweb until the cows come home, been there done that got the T shirt, and finally went to Bonhams. However it will be nice for us to see it.

1 person likes this

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:31, Leberkäse said:

Try your local Bonhams, I got a free appraisal on my Patek, unfortunately it fell a smidge short of 24 million bucks, erm ok a boat load short.

To be honest you will be searching the interweb until the cows come home, been there done that got the T shirt, and finally went to Bonhams. However it will be nice for us to see it.

Hi Thanks for the kind reply, having probs uploading pics will try and sort it out cheers

As a moderator of the forum, I must repeat the rule that members should please refrain from asking for a valuation. It is impossible to value a watch accurately without examining it in person, and the idea of the Watch Forum becoming embroiled in questions of value takes us down a dangerous route that needs to be blocked before it begins.

Thanks Honor - needed saying - - Mach still has my old posting answer as the Unofficial Valuations Request Monitor I'm sure, - - if not I can easily dig it out and repost!