UK Watch Forum banner

Latest Arrival

534 views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  brummie1875 
#1 ·
Seiko Prospex Blue Turtle SRP773K1

Ordered Monday and arrived today (Friday) so not bad and no duty to pay. :thumbs_up:

General rule of thumb I apply is: On arrival inspect then get running and set to correct time and test in various positions with all protective covers in place then if running ok after several hours remove protective covers and size the bracelet.

I had no issues whch pleased me very much. :)

Must say it wears very well and no rattle or squeaks from the bracelet, it uses a 4R36 movement so hacks and handwinds and so far the timekeeping is keeping to the second.

Case finishing is nicely executed with a nice grippy but unsigned crown, the bezel rotates nicely sort of a cross between a 007 and a monster.

Dial is nice and clear with of course excellent lume which is no great surprise.

Sizing the bracelet was straight forward it does use the collar and pin system but honestly if you have the correct tools it's a piece of cake to adjust, just make sure you have plenty of workspace and some patience.

Very pleased with this piece and would highly recommend it just don't pay over the odds for it.

Some quick pics for you.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.