UK Watch Forum banner

Competition time

5K views 149 replies 43 participants last post by  WRENCH 
#1 ·
Time for another?

This is for once again is in return for members using the eBay/amazon links when they purchase anything.

Will sort out the prizes in the next few days.

Should we have another photo comp?

#17 ·
I think it should be based on post count ie highest (whoever that might be) wins :whistle:

Reactions: martinzx
#25 ·
Have a triathlon, Roy. A quiz, with the top 20 going forward to a photo comp, with the final 10 going into the hat.

Would combine knowledge, skill and a little bit of luck! Make 'em work for it! :laugh: :thumbsup:

Reactions: niveketak and Roy
#28 ·
Photography rules me out. :yes:

Lucky dips.....Davey rules me out. :yes:

Quizzes......I was never at school. :yes:

Hmm, how about.......who can list the most notable timekeeping devices since time began. :thumbsup:
Excuses, excuses, Alan....would you like Roy to just send you the prize? :laugh: :laugh:

Reactions: Karrusel
#31 ·
How about an Easter Egg hunt? Stay with me on this I'm making it up as I go along :biggrin: The way I see it working is - Roy finds a random (clean lol) website he then gives us some clues about this website to help us hunt it down - we then post our answers, all correct answers go in a hat and the winner is drawn randomly from these?

Just a thought :)

#33 ·
Yeah. As @Roger the Dodger says but with the proviso, no mods allowed. :yes:

Rob....
We don't need the different coloured badges. Roy has made the mods wear special RLT epaulettes at all times, made out of broken Smiths and Christopher Ward watches...

:tongue:

Lucky dip please. But the name must begin with R.
What a shame your name begins with a r and not a R

#43 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here`s a novel idea - how about a competition for the forum member with the longest name or the one with the most names whichever is greater eg...

There are 31 letters in my name & my initials are D.I.C.D.M (mothers :rolleyes: ) beat that :tongue:

Reactions: RWP
#47 ·
Right here is what I am thinking, there will be 59 entries, you pick a number between 1 and 59, no one can have the same number.

When all the entries are in we wait for the next lottery draw. The first number drawn from the lottery will win the first prize, second number second prize and third for the third prize, what do you think?

No entries yet please, just trying to work it out.

#51 ·
Right here is what I am thinking, there will be 59 entries, you pick a number between 1 and 59, no one can have the same number.

When all the entries are in we wait for the next lottery draw. The first number drawn from the lottery will win the first prize, second number second prize and third for the third prize, what do you think?

No entries yet please, just trying to work it out.
Sounds good to me Roy :thumbs_up:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.