• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
electorn

You tube vid of an Accutron movement in slow motion

electorn    418

Hello Gents,

I posted this up on another forum and got side tracked before adding it here.  My apologies if you have seen it already.

The video show close up slow motion of the Bulova Accutron movement.  It is quite an eye opener and could be potentially bad for your wallet!  It made me want to buy one anyway.

Therefore buyer discretion advised, you were warned!

• Like 8

Noslho    267

Shows just how precise these mechanisms are. Stunning footage of pallets in action. Thanks for sharing.

SBryantgb    10,516

That is way cool, I regret selling three of the four I've had. Perhaps I should hunt down another... although it would be an Omega variant (the hum is more pleasant) :yes:

martinzx    6,298

First time I have seen it! Thanks for posting amazing!

Cheers Martin :) 

gimli    1,630

Thank you for the video. Should I mention that I could have bought a Skeleton Bulova Accutron for 200$ a few weeks ago ? :russian_roulette:

Westclox    4
On 12/02/2017 at 11:53, electorn said:

Hello Gents,

I posted this up on another forum and got side tracked before adding it here.  My apologies if you have seen it already.

The video show close up slow motion of the Bulova Accutron movement.  It is quite an eye opener and could be potentially bad for your wallet!  It made me want to buy one anyway.

Therefore buyer discretion advised, you were warned!

I have one but not in working condition since 20 years ..and the watch will stay in her juice . Too much complicated but i keep it for my futire collection .