• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
smenns

Where can i buy an orient blue ray in the UK?

Been looking for a diver for a while and ive found this orient. However i cant find any suppliers in the uk.1ebdf6c0d68b7793bf01ad2a878005a5.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This model has now been superseded by the Ray II (no pusher), so it may be difficult to find other than used in the UK.

• Like 1

This model has now been superseded by the Ray II (no pusher), so it may be difficult to find other than used in the UK.
i guess i will go and have a look at the ray 2 now then

Can anyone point me in the direction of orient sellers that are reliable and ship to uk?

I bought mine from Orientuhren.de. However their communications are appalling (an online retailer that doesn't respond to e-mails ?????) so can't really recommend them.

Just bought an Orient Ray II with a blue dial from Serious Watches in The Netherlands.

Service was perfect, ordered it last Saturday night, was dispatched by UPS (postage is included in the price) on Monday and arrived at my door 2 days later today!

Great service, worth looking at their excellent website, 2 year warranty, and the watch is incredible at that price point.

The only problem is that this is ostensibly a birthday present from the missus, and I'm going to have to wait until April to set it free!

I feel the need to form a plan....

10 hours ago, Ullevi said:

Just bought an Orient Ray II with a blue dial from Serious Watches in The Netherlands.

Service was perfect, ordered it last Saturday night, was dispatched by UPS (postage is included in the price) on Monday and arrived at my door 2 days later today!

Great service, worth looking at their excellent website, 2 year warranty, and the watch is incredible at that price point.

The only problem is that this is ostensibly a birthday present from the missus, and I'm going to have to wait until April to set it free!

I feel the need to form a plan....

You need one of these. I try and put at least one £2 coin in it every day. Not sure exactly what the plan is yet though !

32674944831_b029dd299d.jpg

• Like 1

Im tempted by either the orient ray 2 or the skx 013 cant decide really. The skx 013 is a better size for me though.

I got mine from Long Island Watch company (USA) via Amazon uk. I didn't get charged any import duty, etc, so paid just the price quoted on Amazon.

I may just have been lucky though.

On 09/02/2017 at 15:32, smenns said:

Im tempted by either the orient ray 2 or the skx 013 cant decide really. The skx 013 is a better size for me though.

Have you tried the SKX013 on the wrist ? It's quite thick given its case diameter. It didn't suit me anything as good as Mako or SKX007/009.

Just a thought...

Edited by reggie747