• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
smenns

Aftermarket jubilee bracelet?

Im looking for a 20mm gold jubilee bracelet for my citizen eagle seven. Curious as to where I can find a relatively inexpensive and good quality bracelet. There are lots on eBay but I'm just not 100% on their quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi
 not sure if this is any help. see link below to gold coloured bracelets , it may be well out of your expenditure thinking , and I have not bought anything from them so cant vouch for their service , but it may give you some ideas?
deano
http://www.watch-band-center.com/watchstrap-s722h720-SOLID-20mm.html

Thanks for the recommendation, probably going to avoid buying a mew strap though as ive just bought a leather one for the watch intended. Just going to focus on saving for a new diver i think .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1