UK Watch Forum banner

Saturday 7th January 2017

4K views 66 replies 42 participants last post by  blowin 
#1 ·
Just heading out to work and yes it's an old pic but one of my faves :thumbsup:

20161210_163048

See less See more
#11 ·
Recently it has beeen inferred that if you wear an expensive watch you're a bit of a knob with money to waste and only out to impress and god forbid you mention the "R" word.

:huh:

So I've been conducting a bit of a social experiment this week. Wore the Gulfmans all week and I'm giving the world timer a run out now to see if it makes me a better person, more likes and all that.

:laugh: :laugh:

shot_1483778020979_zpsdtvv0y76.jpg

I'll give you a tip though, so far nobody has batted an eyelid, not even in the smoke cabin at work when they light up at the flick of a wrist.

:biggrin:

#13 ·
Recently it has beeen inferred that if you wear an expensive watch you're a bit of a knob with money to waste and only out to impress and god forbid you mention the "R" word.

:huh:

So I've been conducting a bit of a social experiment this week. Wore the Gulfmans all week and I'm giving the world timer a run out now to see if it makes me a better person, more likes and all that.

:laugh: :laugh:

shot_1483778020979_zpsdtvv0y76.jpg

I'll give you a tip though, so far nobody has batted an eyelid, not even in the smoke cabin at work when they light up at the flick of a wrist.

:biggrin:
Carry on as normal.......don't become boring! :laugh:

#20 ·
My first Sea Urchin and my first purchase from Creation :)

31347822103_af2b6dd363_b.jpg

Arrived in three days and no import tax - Japanese measuring instruments don't incur VAT apparently
Great watch! Hope you're impressed with it for the price! My blue one wants to join in! :laugh:

Watchpics011_zpsw1whuvi8.jpg

#17 ·
This fine pair for now...

VOSTOK EUROPE `Red Square`, cal.2432 32 Jewels.

VERSDSC_0012.jpg~original

TISSOT PRS-516, ETA 2836 25 Jewels.

TissotDSC_0019.jpg~original

#29 ·
Rogue warrior red cell for Seal Team Six.

Untitled_zpsd6kszuji.jpg
You seem to have a lot photos of watches that people have thrown out of aircraft, is this a common practice on the other side of the pond? :huh: :laugh:

Reactions: BlueKnight and RWP
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.