• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
cyclingboylondon

Seiko SKX UK Stockists?

Hi everyone, 

I've just joined the Forum and am starting a watch collection. I'm keen to buy a Seiko SKX 009 J as I love the look and researched a bit about it and it seems like a perfect start. I live in London but can't find anywhere I can go to buy it. 

Does anyone know of any stockists in London or a retailer where I can order one from the UK? I'm yet to find one UK based. 

Cheers!

Gary 

weaselid    1,021

You'll pay a lot less from outside the UK, even if you factor in customs charges. There are rumours of the skx range being discontinued and stock did dry up for three months, however it seams that there is more stock. The 'theory' is the the turtle (srp) range is taking over production priorities for seiko. 

7 hours ago, richy176 said:

Try Yorkshire Watches.

Cheers, I'll look them up! 

4 hours ago, weaselid said:

You'll pay a lot less from outside the UK, even if you factor in customs charges. There are rumours of the skx range being discontinued and stock did dry up for three months, however it seams that there is more stock. The 'theory' is the the turtle (srp) range is taking over production priorities for seiko. 

Cool, thanks for that 

Velizark0    724
On 1/7/2017 at 14:13, weaselid said:

SKX 009 J ( Made in Japan ) is discontinued as they didn't have it on official Seiko website when i got mine... You are right turtle one is taking over the line.

My advice is go on eBay and wait for the right moment like i did :thumbsup:

mobydick    21

I have just bought a SKX009J from creation watches online who have been vouched for on here for £175. Don't think there were many left though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

richy176    1,880
56 minutes ago, mobydick said:

I have just bought a SKX009J from creation watches online who have been vouched for on here for £175. Don't think there were many left though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Looks a good price. Yorkshire watch show them in stock at £249 on rubber and £259 on bracelet.