• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

PC-Magician    2,365
On 03/01/2017 at 17:14, Padders said:

Well don't keep us in suspense then..

IMGP0760_zpsfdvt22wr.jpgIMGP0759_zps7qrabwvf.jpgIMGP0761_zpscz1txrxs.jpgIMGP0763_zpstjmcxukn.jpg

PC-Magician    2,365
33 minutes ago, hughlle said:

That blue one is rather tasty.

Everyone seems to like that one my fave is the one to the right of it, first one I ever bought.

SBryantgb    9,599

I'm drawn to the two tone one.... followed by the gold faced with coin edge style bezel:yes:

hughlle    4,143
6 minutes ago, PC-Magician said:

Everyone seems to like that one my fave is the one to the right of it, first one I ever bought.

The others are great, and like the gold coin edged one, but I love blue and seems to work with most everything I wear :)

davidcxn    4,022

I do like the last one with the coin edge bezel, I imagine the dial will look fantastic in varying lights. The one next to the blue one is also lovely with the type of vintage look I like, the hands are perfect for it as well. :yes:

and Martin, your one is fantastic and in beautiful condition, really a stunning watch. :thumbsup:

Edited by davidcxn

G4 EDW    41

Love that Omega! I was eyeing up a vintage Omega when I was in Hatton Garden today - i am going to pop back tomorrow to try it on and find out more.