UK Watch Forum banner

I need help...quick!

1K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  BlueKnight 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
As you all know I'm in Portugal atm, and just spotted one of my grails in a shop window...a Citizen Orca. Priced at 249€. Have never seen one for sale before, and Creation are not showing them. Is this a discontinued model, and is 249 too much? Quick response appreciated as home tomorrow. THANKS.
large.20160922_205156.jpg

See less See more
Reactions: Nigelp and mitadoc
#14 ·
If you like it buy it lifes to short, last one I saw was for trade on the other side and I think the trade value was about 200, so show them some good will and let them have their profit. We are all intellectual capitalists at heart. :whistle:

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)
Crisis averted thank God...looked at it again in the window and saw that it has an integrated rubber strap...looks like there's no way to change for a bracelet...and as I'm not into BDSM, and hate straps, it's a no go...however cheap I could get it for. Phew ! Never noticed that on the Orca before. Safe to say it's off the grail list now.Thanks for all your help, though...I knew I could rely on you lot for help in my hour of need as theres hardly any WiFi here, and researching was difficult. :thumbsup:

Edit. Also noticed that it was the black model, not the blue I was after...and you can get a bracelet.

Reactions: Damo516
#19 ·
Crisis averted thank God...looked at it again in the window and saw that it has an integrated rubber strap...looks like there's no way to change for a bracelet...and as I'm not into BDSM, and hate straps, it's a no go...however cheap I could get it for. Phew ! Never noticed that on the Orca before. Safe to say it's off the grail list now.Thanks for all your help, though...I knew I could rely on you lot for help in my hour of need as theres hardly any WiFi here, and researching was difficult. :thumbsup:

Edit. Also noticed that it was the black model, not the blue I was after...and you can get a bracelet.
Phew!! Still not a bad price. Would have been about £215?

As an aside, in your photo, what is the one to the left of the Orca, on the same row with the white dial? Any idea?

Rob....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.