• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
ndpadgett

Watch Fairs

Does anyone know of a watch fair held in Yorkshire? I keep searching the web but have never found anything. Cannot believe there is nothing in this area at all.

The Haydock one is rubbish. Where as the Midlands one - this Sunday - is really good.

If you get there early, there are some good deals to be had in the car park if you ask around. All very friendly.

Rob....

Sad to say the Haydock one has gone down recently. I tried to get the chap who runs it to offer a deal for the people who attend because the last couple had been so bad but he refused to call back. If the stall holders cannot be attracted and the marketing doesn't go better then I am afraid it could fold, which would be a pity.

Sadly I cannot make Birmingham this Sunday but a few people I know have said its good so I must make the effort next time.

Any more worth a shout?

27 minutes ago, ndpadgett said:

Does anyone know of a watch fair held in Yorkshire? I keep searching the web but have never found anything. Cannot believe there is nothing in this area at all.

Nope , I have not found , seen advertised or heard of one yet unfortunately !

deano

10 minutes ago, deano1956 said:

Nope , I have not found , seen advertised or heard of one yet unfortunately !

deano

Really frustrating, I was hoping someone could dig one up. Having to drive down to Birmingham for a decent one is a hell of a drag.

Was very unimpressed last couple of times at Haydock ( probably 18months/2 years ago ) . Left with nothing !

Mark

10 hours ago, ndpadgett said:

Really frustrating, I was hoping someone could dig one up. Having to drive down to Birmingham for a decent one is a hell of a drag.

If you've got some spare cash and I mean cash, a two hour journey should be well rewarded.

Not so much if it's just for a look-see.

Rob....