• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
lewie

Hi from Kent

Hi

bern a lurker for quite a while

i like my Seiko's and citizens- a bit of modding and repairing if I can

Hi and welcome to the watch forum a few pics of any of your collection would be great cheers Andy (iceblue) 

Welcome from just the other side of the Dartford tunnel.  Your first challenge is to master posting photos and show us what you got!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Krispy said:

Welcome from just the other side of the Dartford tunnel.  Your first challenge is to master posting photos and show us what you got!

I am just the opposite side @Krispy :thumbsup:

Hi and welcome to the forum :thumbsup: nice part of the country Kent , i have spent some time in the Whitstable , Herne bay area over the years , is this your part of Kent ?

Into most clock / watch related items mainly 1950s through to modern stuff , have a soft spot for old industrial clocks / time recorders etc , but i guess everyone has a weakness eh :laugh:

• Like 1

SE tip - Folkestone 

ok this is pretty much it right now - a few are up for the chop - I have another H558 I'm working on (there are my thing right now)

a C022 awaiting a new board - and that's about it

thanks for the welcome all

{option}http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/lewie/5D9FFD21-FC20-4651-8566-FE6875176C68_zpsrthvtkgv.jpg[/IMG]

Ah now I have the hang of uploading

5D9FFD21-FC20-4651-8566-FE6875176C68_zps

• Like 3

welcome to the forum.   I am still trying to master  the  didital camera in order to  comply with posting on a forum.  its easy to email photos  around the  world, but  good close up  photos are  desired here. 

1 hour ago, mickey the brindle said:

Your obviously not too fussed with dive watches then !!!

I've got this too

CD326814-3E54-454B-B883-315F66A184D3_zps

• Like 2

It is about time your turned up here Lewie, I had a feeling it was you when I saw the initial post (fellow AVF member here) :thumbsup:

Don't speak to you on AVF but have been eyeing up some recent posts in the classifieds and love those H558's!

18 hours ago, rhino2k said:

It is about time your turned up here Lewie, I had a feeling it was you when I saw the initial post (fellow AVF member here) :thumbsup:

Don't speak to you on AVF but have been eyeing up some recent posts in the classifieds and love those H558's!

Thanks nod hi

i have another I'm working on right now

Still watching for some parts

{option}http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/lewie/20D93025-6604-46E1-9045-DCD9833FB213_zpsw56rfu84.jpg[/IMG]

Awe I've done it again

20D93025-6604-46E1-9045-DCD9833FB213_zps

• Like 2