• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jsud2002

Bit of colour for my 007

7 posts in this topic

I bought myself a seiko 007 a few weeks ago with the idea of having it modded so bought myself a plain gun metal grey bezel insert and coin bezel and sent it to Bruce who offered to clean up my watch and change a few things . 

Here we have my Seiko Squiggle named so because of the Orange squiggle secondhand .

I like how the white hour hand matches Seiko automatic and the orange hands match Divers 200m

many thanks @Bruce for all your work on it 

1zpk32f.jpg

nw6tg.jpg

2wf0d5f.jpg

250i9kx.jpg

6 people like this

Loving the suigggle buddy once you become a jedi strap master it will become complete 

I do like the orange hand :thumbsup:

3 people like this

I like everything about that except the main hands & bezel insert. Needs some minute markers round it to make up for the plain chapter ring - just my opinion obviously - it's your watch so have it the way you like it best :thumbsup::) 

1 person likes this

All of my other Divers have markings on them so thought I would go plain on this one :biggrin:

That i so cool, love the orange wavy second hand :)

1 person likes this

Very nice ,,what a great job our Bruce has done top marks who else would have thaught if a second hand like that       H

1 person likes this

I bought an orange bezel insert last week which arrived today so a quick change and here is the finished result .. I am really happy with it and think it highlights the orange hands 

Before 

IMG_2973_zpsn6u1pulr.jpg

After 

30B643E1-126A-4746-BA9E-1CC113ACFE89_zps

2 people like this